Founded in 1998, AdvanceCare manages insurance and health plans for several insurers and partners. The insurance company is a member of the Generali Group, which operates in more than 50 countries around the world. Being a solid and recognized group in the sector, Generali Group has almost 71.000 employees and 61 million customers in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
• 100% medical claims handled manually.
• 2,5 days to approve each process.
• Cost per decision: €12 to €25.
• Automaise created a cognitive automation that is able to mimic the decisions of paramedics and automate the approval of medical claims.
• The level of automation is steadily increasing as more data is processed, allowing the insurance company to dedicate more resources to highly complex cases.